Innovate BC and the Innovation Asset Collective (IAC) invites you to join us on April 26th to celebrate World IP Day with a presentation on IP Fundamentals.
At this event, you’ll hear from:
- Erin Pisko, VP, IP Strategy, Innovation Asset Collective
- Lori DeGraw, VP, Partnerships & Member Engagement, Innovation Asset Collective
Erin and Lori will provide an introduction to IP strategy and the programming IAC has built to support companies in the data-driven cleantech sector better understand and commercialize IP.
Our presentation will focus on:
- The concept of an IP Strategy
- Various mechanisms available to protect IP
- How IAC can help you develop, evolve, implement, and action an IP Strategy
IAC is pleased to be working in partner with Innovate BC to offer this event to companies in the BC innovation ecosystem.
There will also be a Q&A session as well as an opportunity to connect with IAC after the event.
Register for your tickets here.