Member Strategy Workshop: IAC’s Patent Collective and Your IP Strategy
October 27, 2022
Here’s a question we suspect you have either asked or been asked: what is IAC’s patent collective and how can it help support my company’s growth?
Join us on October 27, 2022 @ 2 pm ET/Noon MT/11 am PT for IAC’s next member workshop, where we’ll answer these questions and more.
In this workshop, you’ll hear from IAC’s Véronique Pagé, VP Transactions & Analytics, and Sharon Ho, IP Lawyer and Commercial Counsel, who will provide more details about IAC’s patent collective and explain why it matters to your IP strategy and the Canadian economy.
Topics covered in this session will include:
- What is IAC’s patent collective
- Why the Canadian government decided to invest in a patent collective
- How is IAC building the patent collective
- How IAC’s patent collective will benefit its Full Members
- How can IAC’s patent collective be part of your IP strategy
- How, as Full Members, you can access patent assets in IAC’s patent portfolio
We look forward to seeing you there!
Please note: Part of this workshop will be recorded.
*This event is available excusively to IAC members