To celebrate the new year, IAC is hosting an Innovator Series on So Now You’re Responsible for IP.
Join us on January 18, 2023, at 2 pm ET/Noon MT/11 am PT for this webinar that is aimed at those who have recently embraced a new role as their company’s IP lead and those who have been doing it for some time. This discussion will cover how to get started as a newly minted IP lead, what you should be doing to help protect your company’s IP, and how you can implement IP strategies to support your work.
We will cover common strategies to handle IP matters, briefly explain the different types of IP and give you suggestions on how to get started with implementing an IP Strategy.
Moderated by Erin Pisko, IAC’s VP, IP Strategy, our panel will feature the perspectives of IP experts who have experience in helping companies manage their IP needs, including:
- Mike McLean, CEO, Innovation Asset Collective
- Jane Ritchie, Director, Intellectual Property, Carbon Engineering
- Carolyn Walters, Trademark Agent, Lawson Lundell LLP
This discussion will cover:
- How to get started as a newly minted IP lead
- What you should be doing to help protect your company’s IP
- How to implement IP strategies to support your work
If you have any questions about this event or the material that we will be covering, please reach out to email@example.com.
*This event is open to the public