Having a considered IP Strategy that integrates with your business strategy will help you determine which innovations you need to protect to help you grow and scale your business.
Join Innovation Asset Collective (IAC) and Ontario Centre of Innovation (OCI) on November 29, 2022, at 2:30 ET/12:30 pm MT/11:30 am PM for a virtual session on IP Strategy, followed by a conversation on the IP journey so far by a precision ag company in Ontario.
The virtual education session will provide you with an introduction to IP Strategy and the fireside chat will give greater insight into SoilOptix’s precision ag technology offers a premium topsoil analysis system that sets the standard for accuracy and precision in agriculture and their IP strategy journey.
This session will focus on:
- Why IP Strategy is so critical for SMEs
- How IAC can help you develop, evolve, implement, and action an IP strategy
- The current IP strategy journey of a Precision Ag company in Ontario
Moderated by OCI’s Jeff Van Heumen, Director of Business Development, you’ll hear from:
- Erin Pisko, VP, IP Strategy, IAC
- Lori DeGraw, VP, Partnerships & Member Engagement, IAC
- Paul Raymer, Co-founder and President, SoilOptix
The event will end with a moderated Q and A session for all the speakers.