IAC has been created to assist data-driven cleantech businesses to best compete on a global scale.
A coherent IP strategy enables a company to secure and deploy IP rights in a manner that captures the future value of its innovation. IAC’s IP Generation program provides funding to members pursuing IP protection to incentivise the development of a portfolio of IP rights that can help a scaling business manage risk and create opportunities.
The IP Generation program includes member credits, which invest the annual membership fee to cover IP-related expenses. It also includes a grant program that provides merit-based funding for further IP activity to companies that can demonstrate a sound IP strategy that articulates the business problem being addressed, the commercial impact of the solution, and a plan to protect the innovation enabling that solution.
IP Generation Grant Program
IAC’s Grant program launched in Q1 2021 and provides member organizations the opportunity to receive grant funds to be used to file new patents, keep existing patents alive or expand coverage to match other IP related activities.
The program awards grants, of varying amounts, to member organizations who can clearly demonstrate the value to add additional IP into their overall IP strategies.
- Grant opportunities are only open to IAC members in good standing.
- Member may submit multiple grant applications.
- All information submitted by members will be treated as confidential by IAC, except if required by law.
- IAC reserves the right to conditionally approve grants, pending additional details or information provided that satisfy the IPG committee.
- 2021 Q4 Grant submission period: November 8 at 8:00 AM ET until November 22 at 8:00 PM ET-
All IAC member organizations receive an invitation to submit an application to the grant program each time that it is offered.
Members can access the application and supporting documents in the Member Dashboard.
If you are interested in participating in the Grant Program it is only open to members. Get in touch with our Business Development team to learn more about what other benefits IAC members receive.